These terms and conditions are provided by Blithe Spirit Limited (referred to as 'us', 'our' or 'we' in these terms) operating the website educationaltoys.ie and set out the terms and conditions under which you may use our website. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms and conditions, then you may not use the website.
These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by us updating the website. Changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately when they are posted on the website. We reserve the right to close any, or all, of the website at any time, and to amend or correct any website content, with or without prior notice.
Description of Products
Each product on this website is listed subject to its Product Description. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was posted on the website.
We do not give any warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, express or implied, relating to the information contained on this website or on any website to which it is linked.
We make no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics contained on this website, or on any website to which it is linked.
We do not warrant that our website or any website to which it is linked or any relevant server are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications.
These provisions (terms, conditions, disclaimers and exclusions) shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
We are not liable for any supplementary costs incurred by a customer caused by a delayed/lost/misrouted orders.
Completing a Sale
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us for online purchases are as follows:
1. You place the order for your products on our website by pressing the confirm button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on our website.
2. We will send you an order confirmation e-mail detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from educationaltoys.ie
3. As the product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation e-mail.
4. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered.
5. You will be separately notified in the event that we do not accept your order, or where you have otherwise cancelled your order.
6. A contract is formed between us when (and not before) we despatch your order.